Everyone is busy in their lives and everyone wants a beautiful smile with less number of visits to a dentist. If you are looking for a perfect smile or a smile makeover done, than Dental Laminates can be one of the best option for you!
What are dental Laminates?
Dental Laminates are the prosthesis that are placed on the facial surface of the tooth. Dental laminates can be of two types : Porcelain or Resin Composite material.
Every individual is unique and so are their requirements when it comes to dental treatments. Did you know that "no two people have the same set of teeth, your teeth are as unique as your fingerprint"
We understand such requirements and our team of best dentists in Gurgaon is dedicated to provide you with personalised service and top quality care for each individual.
Having said that, we start each case by understanding the needs of a patient, followed by the identification of the best choice of laminate for you by various smile designing techniques.
Dental Laminates are best suited to improve:
Why Should you choose Dental Laminates procedure?
When it comes to laminates there are so many advantages over the other cosmetic procedures:
1. It is very conservative in preparation. Enamel reduction of 0.5 mm or less is enough.
2. Excellent aesthetics : Porcelain veneers create a life-like tooth appearance.
3. Excellent Biocompatibility: Tissue tolerance is excellent because of the highly glazed porcelain surface which provides less plaque accumulation.
4. Porcelain veneers resist staining.
5. Though the porcelain veneer is fragile, it is strong when bonded to tooth
6. The bond of the etched porcelain veneer to the enamel surface is considerably stronger than any other veneering system
Bonded porcelain veneers can provide successful aesthetic and functional long-term service for the patients. Porcelain laminate veneers offers more extensive applications when they are used cautiously and the results achieved have been gratifying for the dentist and the patient alike. It has become increasingly apparent that conservation of tooth structure is a major factor in determining the long-term prognosis of any restorative procedure.
Dental laminates are not best suited for patients who has:
1. Teeth with insufficient or inadequate teeth with insufficient or inadequate enamel for sufficient retention.
2. Severe crowding
3. Para-functional habits like Bruxism, clenching.
To know about the truth about the over the counter teeth whitening products, Read our BLOG
No, minimum tooth preparation is done to place a veneer over your teeth. It is like a shell which is fixed over your natural teeth. it strengthen the teeth and improves its functionality.
It also protects your teeth from further decay and improve the aesthetics of your teeth.
Esthetica International clinique
95P First floor, sector 47, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Copyright © 2021 Esthetica International clinique - All Rights Reserved.